Included (gbaHD Shield):
- x1 assembled gbaHD shield configured for your either OGBA or GBASP, pre-flashed with the latest firmware by Mancloud & fusebytes set.
- x1 assembled gbaHD shield breakout board.
- x1 set of FFC cables for either OGBA or GBASP.
- x1 set of Male & female headers to interface the gbaHD shield with your Spartan ESP32 board.
- Please note that we only provide the parts for the gbaHD shield which is an addon board for the gbaHD project. You will need other parts to complete your gbaHD console (Spartan ESP32, GBA console mainboard & gbaHD case). See the installation guide below for more information on the additional required parts.
Included (gbaHD case):
- x1 gbaHD case for either OGBA or GBASP, printed in PLA+ material. Currently only black is available. More will be coming soon.
- x1 power, reset & 3.5mm audio jack.
- x1 micro SD to SD adapter.
Installation wiki here: https://github.com/ManCloud/GBAHD-Shield/wiki/How-to-Start-with-the-GBAHD-Shield
Please note: By purchasing this kit, please understand that it is DIY & for advanced installers only. Whilst we’re happy to offer support with any install questions, we cannot offer one-to-one guidance through the install process! Please see instructions on the gbaHD Shield github by clicking here.
Huge shoutout to Zwenergy, Mancloud, Jotheripper, kinox51 & Sanchezand for their contributions towards the gbaHD project!