The kit is sold as DIY, please make sure you are confident in installing before purchasing. The install instructions are below.
Install instructions: https://github.com/borti4938/NES_IGR_for_NESRGB/tree/master/Normal-Version
Low and High-active reset jumpers on the board are left open for you to close, dependant on what console you are installing the board into.
How to use:
Controller: Start+Select+ …
– … A+B pressed for <2s: short reset – … A+B pressed for >2s: long reset (going back to main menu if a power-pak is used or in EDN8 reset to game is enabled)
– … D-Pad right: Forward switching through the palettes
– … D-Pad left: Backward switching through the palettes
– short push <~750ms: reset
– second push while PIC resets the NES/FC: reset as long long as button is held
– keeping pressed: forward switching through the palette and RGB off with delay of ~750ms for each palette
Full credits to Borti4938 & Voultar for the design!