This is the V1.2 board. In addition to the components in the BOM (here), you will also need to source the following parts:
- x1 CPU RP2A03 (NTSC)/RP2A07 (PAL) from original Famicom/NES or UA6527 (NTSC)/UA6527P (PAL) clone.
- x1 PPU RP2C02 (NTSC)/RP2C07 (PAL) from original Famicom/NES or UA6528 (NTSC)/UA6528P (PAL) clone.
- x1 Lock-out chip from original Famicom/NES or NullCIC replacement.
- x1 30pF trimmer capacitor.
- x1 4-resistor 6.8K common bus resistor array.
- x2 2 DAN601 diode arrays.
- x2 UPA64H diode arrays.
- x1 1 2SA937 transistor.
- x2 2 2SC2021 transistors.
Note for PAL consoles: If you wish to use the board in a PAL console, you will need to use a PAL CPU, PPU & PAL crystal (26.601712MHz) instead of NTSC.
Please note: By purchasing this board, please understand that it is DIY & for advanced installers only. Whilst we’re happy to offer support with any install questions, we cannot offer one-to-one guidance through the install process! More information on the project can be found in the github by clicking here.
Thanks to Redherring32 for the Opentendo project! https://github.com/Redherring32/OpenTendo