- Approx. Dimensions = 80 mm x 60 mm.
- Connector A = Female EuroSCART input Connector B = VGA D-SUB 15 + x 3.5mm audio output.
Examples of use:
- Connect your SCART consoles to a VGA switcher e.g. Extron MVX series.
- An additional way to get SCART to your RGB monitor e.g. bypass the use of BNC cables if your monitor has VGA inputs.
- Connect your SCART consoles to a compatible capture card.
- Connect your SCART consoles to a monitor that only has VGA inputs. e.g. BenQ BL702A, 15kHz LCD.
- Connect your SCART consoles to your GBS-C/GBS8200 which only has VGA inputs.
This adapter does not convert RGBs to RGBHV, it simply passes through RGBs to the VGA connector. For example, the SCART2VGA will not allow you to connect your consoles that output 15kHz 240p/480i to your 31kHz 480p-only VGA monitor. It will, however, allow you connect your 240p/480i consoles to a 480i monitor, or 480p consoles to 480p monitor as long as your monitor can accept RGBs. Please ensure that your device/monitor accepts RGBs before purchasing!
The SCART connector is EuroSCART and not JP21.
Assembled by Retro Upgrades. Shout out to Tinkerplunk for the board!