Super Nintendo SNES RGB SCART Cable NTSC CSYNC
Super Nintendo RGB SCART Cable to connect your Super Nintendo/Super Famicom to your SCART TV/monitor/switcher.
- Length = 1.8M.
- Connector A = Male EuroSCART, Connector B = Nintendo AV Multi Out.
- Compatible with both Super Famicom and NTSC Super Nintendo consoles (not including non-RGB modified 1-Chip-03 and Mini/Jr consoles).
- Compatible with both RGB modified NES (with 3d printed multi-out) and RGB modified N64 consoles which have been configured to output TTL CSYNC on pin 3 of the Nintendo AV Multi Out.
- Configured for CSYNC.
- All grounds interconnected.
- Double shielded – tinned copper braiding & aluminum foil shielding.
- Custom PCB inside SCART connector designed by Retro Upgrades.
PLEASE NOTE: This cable will NOT work with PAL Super Nintendo Consoles! It is only for NTSC USA or Japan consoles. Using this cable with a PAL (European) Super Nintendo may cause damage to your equipment.